what’s Hokkaido Labo Pass(Full Experience Passport) /
Sapporo, Otaru, Furano version
A tourist passport that can be used in popular tourist destinations in Hokkaido. Available at 10 tourist spots in the Sapporo, Otaru, Furano, and Biei areas. By using points, you can also enter 2 additional facilities or participate in activities. If you don't have enough points, you can purchase additional points for 500 JPY per point from your My Page!
Types and Prices of Passes
|No points given
*Available for consecutive days of use.
*No refunds for remaining points.
*Pass cancellation is not possible after the start of use.
*Additional point purchases can be made through My Page.
How to use
Choose the desired pass based on your travel duration.
Enter the information and credit card details for all users.
Confirm the registration details and proceed to purchase the ticket.
Login information for My Page will be displayed. Login to My Page and check the available menu options.
Show the screen to the staff during entry and follow the entry procedure below. A smartphone or tablet is required for use.
Find the desired ticket from My Page and click "Open Ticket."
"Check the box for all users and click the ticket usage button while showing the screen to the on-site staff.
Note: Points required for certain attractions will be automatically deducted at the time of ticket usage."
Available facilities on the map
- What do I need when using the passport?
- Since it is an electronic passport, you will need a smartphone or tablet. Please note that feature phones are not compatible.
- What should I do if I forget my login ID?
- "Please contact us via email. In your message, please provide the following information:
-Start date of usage
- How can I cancel a pass?
- Log in to your My Page and click on ""Cancel Pass"" at the bottom of the page.
However, please note that cancellations and refunds are not possible after the pass has been used.
- Will I receive a refund if I couldn't use certain menu options?
- No, refunds are not available.
We kindly ask you to plan your activities to make the most of the wide range of menu options available.